Relationship ManagerGuelph, ON. (Currently working remotely) | Full-time, Permanent
August 10, 2022
Givesome is a 6 year old tech start up, based in Guelph, ON, positioned in both the charitable and corporate sectors. Our mission is to Inspire a Life of Generosity. In the charitable space we support charities and non profits by providing a platform that makes it easy for people to make a donation and then see the impact of their giving. In the corporate space we created alignment around their Corporate Social Purpose to drive employee engagement and customer loyalty through their charitable giving to create greater impact.
This role supports our senior sales team. It balances client relationships and project planning/ execution with our internal team.
Salary range : $50,000 – $60,000 per yearclick for more details
- Plan, schedule and monitor project timelines and deliverables
- Filing of important documents, such as reports, meeting notes, emails, and letters
- Conducting research and creating reports on various topics based on the needs of the executive
- Maintaining a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outcomes
- Maintain effective relationships with clients through the implementation of the recommended solutions and beyond in order to drive repeat business
- Develop and maintain partnerships between companies/Givesome/charities
- Provide input into evolving our service offering based on both Givesome’s and the customers experience
- Establish a trusted advisor role with clients so they see you as adding value to their role and business
- Create error free proposals for recommended solutions
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct research and create reports
- Time management
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Basic computer and office equipment skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Values driven
- Personable and friendly with high value for relationship
- Desire to help others and willing to receive help when needed
- Open to differing opinions
As a part of our hiring process, interested candidates are being asked to do the following:
- Check out our website to better understand our purpose and platform at www.givesome.com
- Create a 2 minute video and let us know a little more about yourself and how your skills could support us at Givesome.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your video and a copy of your resume to [email protected] .